Swiss Mutual Fund (1948) S.A & Swiss Cash
Swiss Mutual Fund (1948) S.A
- Swiss Mutual Fund was setup after World War II in 1948 by Cheviot family of France.
- It based its operation in Berne, Switzerland before completely shifting its operation to The Commonwealth of Dominica in 1999 due to the changes in financial UE regulations in EU.
- Swiss Mutual Fund (1948) S.A is registered company in The Commonwealth of Dominica, one of the best offshore jurisdiction in the world.
- The Commonwealth Of Dominica offers more flexible financial environment, taxation scheme and regulations for Swiss Mutual Fund’ s clients and thus more privacy, stable and higher returns of their investment.
- The SMF team money management professionals have extensive experience in financial market, portfolio – risk management and offshore financial services.
- The SMF utilizing strict portfolio selection, strict and disciplined risk management guidelines and effective hedging techniques. SMF developed their risk control strategy and directional investing approached that is coherent with global investments and returns target.
- By year 2005, Swiss Mutual Fund (SMF) helped managed financial assets and fund worth than USD$9 billion. Their portfolio’s spread across the major markets such as DOW, NASDAQ and Nikkei.
- SMF only caters to specific high profile corporate investors because of their high portfolio setup fees. If you want to invest directly with Swiss Mutual Fund, your minimal starting individual requirements is USD$2, 000, 000.00.
- However, in April 2005, SMF launched their new fund for global individual investor and its available online. They created this fund to help individual investor to make money with offshore investment fund. This fund is named as Swiss Cash. You can invest with Swiss Cash with minimal deposits USD$100.00 only.
Since ended Financial Year 2005, SMF have fivd (5) main sector:-
- SWISS TRUST (17%) -1952 – Deals with Corporate Trustee Accounts.
- SWISS INVEST FOUNDATION (29%) – 1971 – Deals with project investment.
- SWISS BROKERAGE – 1978 (34%) – Brokerage services for corporate clients.
- SWISS EQUITY – 1980 (19%) – Trading of shares in Major Global Market
- SWISS CASH – 2005 (1%) – Global Investor with Fixed Return on Investment.
The offshore fund might be the very same as onshore fund. The only different is that the fund is domiciled and is operated offshore are tax exempted on capital gains or dividends for shareholders.
The Commenwealth of Dominica or better known as Dominica (which is different from Dominica Republic) laws provides minimum twenty (20) years tax exemption for offshore companies beginning from the day of incorporation.
Summary of Swiss Mutual Fund (1948) S.A
- Since 1948
- Caters for Specific Corporate Clients in Europe and America.
- Corporate investment advisor.
- Corporate Investment Risk Management Consultant.
- Complete privacy on Fund Portfolio Management.
- On Invitation Only
ABOUT Swiss Cash – A Gateway To Financial Freedom
- Swiss Cash is a sector of Swiss Mutual Fund (1948) S.A.
- Swiss Cash is ultimate global financial facility of the current financial market that available online.
- The swisscash philosophy is based on Guaranteed Fix Return – you know when you will receive you investment returns. Too many financial opportunities in the current market do not guarantee investors a good return on their investment.
- The fact is 80% of individual investors lose money every years.
- Swisscash financial facility offers a fixed average return of 20% per 30 calendar days, slightly below the offshore average 27%. However, Swiss Cash accept new investor on invitation by Swiss Cash Financial Planner only.
Swiss Cash Mission Statement
- Commitment – To help individual investor to achieve their financial goal.
- Advice – They provides free advice based on diversification principles designed to help improve performance and minimize risk.
- Expertise – Whatever your investment needs, they offer a broad range of services to meet them, along with experienced professionals who specialize in many areas.
- Education – They offer ongoing multilingual educational and information investment seminars to help you gain new insight and perspective on a wide range of financial facilities.
- I.T – Maximizing the use of modern technologies and financial know how to provide windows of opportunity to access the global investor community.
Swiss Cash Vission – The Future of Expansion of Swiss Cash in 2010.
- The Virtual Stock – The Virtual Stock is the financial concept of the future. Swiss Mutual Fund offers a basket of financial products and services that can strongly support the growth and sustainability of our own virtual stock market.
- The internet and mobile entertainment – Online and mobile games and entertainment are the current trend. With 3G and satellite technologies, aims to bring the financial and telecommunications facilities right to your living room and office table.
- The Swiss Cash Millionaire Club – Build one million swiss millionaires as the cofounders for the Swisscash million club that supports all financial facilities of Swisscash and Swiss Mutual Fund.
- Online Offshore Investment Fund started in April 2005.
- Target Global Investors – Minimal Investments USD$100 and Maximum USD$100,000.
- Average return 20% per 30 calendar days for 450 days.
- Built a USD$78 million fund within 6 months after global launching.
- Principal Guaranteed By Swiss Mutual Fund (1948) S.A
- On invitation only.